Bosch GP711 1 Inch X 3/8 Inch Wheel-Shaped Grinding Point
The Bosch Grinding Point is designed for shaping metal in a drill or die grinder that accepts a 1/4 In. round shank bit; the maximum speed is 22,000 rpm. The point is engineered for fast, effective shaping, grinding and deburring of metal. It has been designed with a specially shaped head. Constructed of aluminum oxide, this point is ideal for automotive applications and metal-working shops.
Bosch GP711 Wheel-Shaped Grinding Point Features:
- Grinding point for 1/4 In. shanks – designed to fit rotary drills and die grinders, this point provides speed and life
- 1/4 In. round shank – fits most power drills and die grinders
- High-speed grinding – rated to a max 22,000 rpm
- Wheel-shaped head – designed for fast, effective shaping, grinding and deburring of metal
- Aluminum oxide construction – for fast grinding of many types of metal
- Useable length of 3/8 In. – made for effectiveness
- Specially formulated resin bond – provides durability
Bosch GP711 Specifications:
- Quantity: 1
- Shank Diameter: 0.25
- Thickness: 1"
- Useable Length: 3/8"
- Weight: 0.06lb
Bosch GP711 Includes:
(1) 1 In. X 3/8 In. Wheel-Shaped Grinding Point