Bosch 7 In. Standard Turbo Rim Diamond Blade with DKO for Smooth Cuts
Bosch Standard Turbo Rim Diamond Blades for Smooth Cuts feature a steel core with cooling holes for longer life and larger industrial-grade diamonds that are suitable for faster cutting. They are designed to cut faster and last longer than abrasive wheels. Turbo blades offer constant contact with material, which produce smoother cuts. With an optimized metal mix for solid performance in specific applications, these jobsite-proven blades are produced to Bosch-quality specifications. Applications include cutting in masonry, concrete and stone. The blade features a 7/8 In. and 5/8 In. arbor.
- Steel core – featuring cooling holes for longer life
- Larger industrial-grade diamonds - suitable for faster cutting
- Turbo blades – provide constant contact with material for smoother cuts
- Consistent diamond content and even distribution – offers reliability in performance
- Cuts a variety of materials – applications include masonry, concrete and stone