85g Grey RTV Silicon
- GREY RTV is a non-slump acetoxy curing paste that cures permanently flexible silicone rubber on exposure to atmospheric moisture at room temperature.
- The GREY RTV exhibit outstanding resistance to weathering, moisture, vibration, UV light.
- The product is heat stabilized and It is permanently flexible and stable at temperatures from - 62°C to 343°C. It is also highly resistant to oil, transmission fluid, and antifreeze.
- The GREY RTV adheres to glass, metal, wood, painted surfaces, silicone rubber, and some plastics.
- Since the composition of the substrates can vary greatly, adhesion tests for the specific case are advisable.
- GREY RTV is a ready-to-use, solvent-free silicone sealant which is primarily designed for general purpose sealing and bonding applications.
- GREY RTV silicone makes reliable "formed-to-place" gaskets that resist cracking, shrinking, and migrating caused by thermal cycling. Ideal for use as a replacement for gaskets, seals, gasket dressing, cork, felt, paper, rubber, and asbestos gaskets.
- The consistency of the uncured material allows a high application rate and makes it a good choice not only for dispensing from a caulking gun but also for automatic dispensing.
- The silicone rubber form from GREY RTV is well suited for sealing joints that are exposed to high temperatures. The elasticity of the rubber remains unchanged over a wide temperature range from - 60°C to 343°C.
- GREY RTV is well suited as Formed-in-Place-Gasket (FIPG) material for flange sealing, for example on transmissions, compressors, and pumps.
GREY RTV may also be used for :
• Assembling valve and timing cover, crankcase, radiator, thermostat
• Bonding gaskets in heating and cooling systems appliances.
• Sealing connecting joints, flanged pipe joints.
• Repairing cables.