662/c Shower Head 3 Function
Maintenance and cleaning :
- Robust cleaning methods and aggressive cleaning agents may not just damage surfaces, they can also affect the inner workings of the product.
- Avoid mistakes when combating limescale and dirt: if incorrect treatment leads to damage, this is excluded from the warranty.
- Never spray cleaning agents directly onto mixers or showers
- Instead, spray the cleaning agent onto a soft cloth and use this to wipe the surface.
- Thoroughly rinse mixers and showers after cleaning with clean water.
- Do not use any cleaning agents containing hydrochloric acid, formic acid, chlorine bleach, or acetic acid, as these can lead to significant damage