T32304 10" 3/4 HP Meat Cutting Bandsaw
Ready for the toughest of meat-cutting jobs.
The T32304 10" 3/4 HP Meat Cutting Bandsaw is designed for cutting frozen or near frozen meat and bones.
It has an adjustable fence and meat pusher help you cut everything from steaks to roasts with ease.
In addition to just cutting meat, this bandsaw features a removable built-in meat grinder for processing your meat right on the spot.
The meat grinder automatically engages when installed for grinding hamburger or sausage.
The #8 grinding plate has a 2-1/2-inch diameter that is suitable for home use and small-scale commercial applications.
The bandsaw includes a sausage stuffer that easily installs on the meat grinder.
The stainless steel table allows for easy cleaning.
The T32304 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The easy-to-read T32304 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based.
Parts and accessories for the bandsaw are available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 3/4 HP, 120V, single-phase, 4.6A
- Maximum cut width left of blade without fence: 9-3/8"
- Maximum cut width left of blade with fence: 8"
- Maximum cut height (resaw height): 9-3/8"
- Table size: 18-1/4" x 23-1/2"
- Floor-to-table height: 33-7/8"
- Blade size: 82" long x 5/8" wide, 4 TPI
- Blade speed: 1004 FPM
- Wheel diameter: 10"
- Footprint: 16-1/2" x 16-1/2"
- Overall size: 44-1/2" W x 24" D x 58" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 117 lbs.
- Detachable #8 meat grinder
- Full-length blade guard
- Stainless steel table
- Non-slip rubber feet
- Adjustable fence
- Meat pusher
- 3/16" Grinding plate for grinding meat
- Sausage stuffer
- Push tool
- Grinder cover
- Hex wrenches 3, 4, 5mm