6.5 HP Tamper Rammer ( Jumping Jack)
Most suitable for compacting cohesive and granular soils in narrow confined area. Most ideal for compacting trenches for piping, water and sewerage job, and others. Ideal for customers like landscapers, electrical contractors, and plumbing contractors.
- EPA and CARD Certified engine
- OHV Engine for increased efficiency and serviceability
- Unique three-stage air filtration system to ensure dust free operation and increase engine durability
- Dedicated 4-cycle crankcase increase rammer's durability and simplified maintenance
- Special crankcase's breather system and three pieces piston oil ring to improve oil consumption.
- The Guide handle offers built-in shock mount system to reduce vibration.
- Ramming Force: 2,248 Pound force
- Leap Height: 1.572-2.36 inch
- Advancing speed: 32 -42 ft/min
- Ramming Frequency: 450-650 times/min
- Ramming Plate size: 300 x 310 mm (11.8 X 12.2 inch)
- Engine model: PD 168F-I/6.5HP
- Displacement: 11.96 cubic inch
- Max. power: 4.8kw(6.5HP)/3600rpm
- Engine type: OHV25 tilt single cylinder, forced air cooling, 4 stroke
- Fuel tank Capacity: 1 Gallon
- Oil capacity: 20 fluid oz (0.6L)
- Start system: Recoil
- Wheel kit included
- Package dimension: 24.8 x 21.3 x 38.2 inch
- N.W/G.W: 172/187 lbs