1200 Watt DC to AC Power Inverter, 2400 Watt High Surge
Here's a great bargain for you!!! This inverter is made from the same factory as the Coleman brand. The Power Express brand name inverter is much better quality than Coleman brand or the rest of the brand because it comes/improves with the following:
This Inverter comes with:
Build-In Bar Graph Displaying both the Voltage and Wattage. You know for sure extacly how much the output is so you can control your inverter on the output of wattage and battery voltage.
- 100% Excellent quality
- Unit in a Power Express factory beautiful/colorful gift box
- Turn your vehicles' battery into multiple AC outlets!
- 1200 watts continuous. 2400 watt high surge
- 12 volt DC to 110-120V volt AC power inverter
- Provides household current from any 12 volt power port
- Run power tools and worklights. Run refrigerators and microwaves. Run space heater or cooling fans. Chain Saw, sump pump, power computers, printers, TV, VCR and peripherals and much more
- Maximum continuous power: 1200 watt
- Surge capability(peak power): 2400 watt
- Optimum efficiency: up to 90%
- No load current draw: 1.2A
- Input voltage range: 11-15VDC Outlets on inverter: Dual 110/120V AC 3 prong grounded with ground fault circuit interrupter
- Remote control switch (included)
- Anodized Aluminum Case: Provides durability and maximum heat dissipation.
- High Speed Cooling Fan.
- On/off switch.
- Bar Graph of Battery voltage and Output wattage display
- Ground terminal.
- Positive power input terminal.
- Negative power input terminal.
- Dual Standard North American 3 Prong AC Receptacles.
Safety Protection Features:
- Short circuit protection
- Over voltage protection
- Low Voltage Alarm
- Under voltage protectio
- Overload protection
- Thermal protection
- Soft star system
Soft Start Technology (SST):
Before the introduction of Soft Start, high startup currents from large inductive loads could shut down the inverter. Soft Start improves inverter operation. Major features incorporated in SST include:
1. Gradual voltage ramp-up during inverter startup. This eliminates failed cold starts under load.
2. Output that momentarily dips in voltage and quickly recovers to allow large motorized loads to start. This eliminates almost all shutdowns from momentary overloads.
This power inverter also incorporates a new cooling technology that more efficiently cools the power transistors, and combined with Soft Start, dramatically increases reliability and the life of the product.