See price? Please sign in first.
> 1000/2000 Watt Invertor
Product Number: IN-1000
1000 Watt DC to AC Power Inverter. 2000 Watt High Surge
- 100% Excellent quality.
- Power Express Brand (Same factory as Coleman)
- Unit in a Power Express factory beautiful/colorful gift box
- Turn your vehicles' battery into multiple AC outlets!
- 1000 watts continuous. 2000 watt high surge.
- 12 volt DC to 110-120V volt AC power inverter.
- Provides household current from any 12 volt power port.
- Run power tools and worklights. Run refrigerators and microwaves. Run space heater or cooling fans. Chain Saw, sump pump, power computers, printers, TV, VCR and peripherals and much more
- Maximum continuous power: 1000 watt
- Surge capability(peak power): 2000 watt
- Optimum efficiency: up to 90%
- Input voltage range: 10-15VDC
- Waveform: Modified sine wave
- Outlets on inverter: Dual 110/120V AC 3 prong grounded with ground fault circuit interrupter
- Fuses included
- Anodized Aluminum Case: Provides durability and maximum heat dissipation.
- High Speed Cooling Fan.
- On/off switch.
- Positive power input terminal.
- Negative power input terminal.
- Dual Standard North American 3 Prong AC Receptacles.
Safety Protection Features:
- Short circuit protection
- Over voltage protection
- Low Voltage Alarm
- Under voltage protectio
- Overload protection
- Thermal protection
- Soft star system
Soft Start Technology (SST):
Before the introduction of Soft Start, high startup currents from large inductive loads could shut down the inverter. Soft Start improves inverter operation. Major features incorporated in SST include:
1. Gradual voltage ramp-up during inverter startup. This eliminates failed cold starts under load.
2. Output that momentarily dips in voltage and quickly recovers to allow large motorized loads to start. This eliminates almost all shutdowns from momentary overloads.
This power inverter also incorporates a new cooling technology that more efficiently cools the power transistors, and combined with Soft Start, dramatically increases reliability and the life of the product.